John Skinner (1952 – 1988)
On 12 August John (H.J.) Skinner died peacefully at his home in Worthing.
John was on the staff of the school between 1952 and 1988. He became Head of the History Department and was subsequently appointed a Deputy Headship. He also coached rugby and cricket. As Charles Lepper wrote “John was dedicated for 36 years to the well-being of The Crypt.”
The funeral service took place on 21st August at Brighton Crematorium.